According to a recent study conducted by the American Dental Association, upwards of 175 million Americans are missing some of their teeth due to a lack of habitual oral upkeep, which includes brushing, flossing, and rinsing with a fluoride mouthwash at least twice per day.
However, it’s important to note that cavities, discoloration, and enamel degradation can manifest at any point in time even if you employ a robust dental regimen at home. Thus, if you truly want to guarantee the long-term health and aesthetics of your smile, it’s important to find a reputable local dental clinic and schedule routine cleanings and restorative work every so often, especially if you’ve avoided visiting the dentist for some time.
Fortunately, this brief article will help you find a renowned, trustworthy dental clinic in your area; feel free to use the checklist shown below as an introductory guide to help focus your research efforts. Click here for more details.
Step One: Look for an Accredited On-Site Staff
If you happen to be searching for a distinguished dental clinic in Kalamazoo, MI, for instance, it’s important to find a facility that can tout a knowledgeable, certified team of on-site practitioners. Simply click on the Our Team tab and look for the following accreditations:
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Kalamazoo Valley District Dental Society
- Bunting Periodontal Society
Step Two: Ensure a Far-Reaching Suite of Services
Next, you’ll have to turn your attention towards the facility’s in-house aptitudes and proficiencies to ensure a comprehensive approach. In this regard, the most reputable local dental experts, such as Stephanie M Busch – Abbate DDS PLC, are able to provide all of the following services:
- Professional cleanings
- Dental fillings
- Root canal treatments
- Tooth extractions
- Teeth whitening services
- High-end bonding solutions
- Dental crowns and bridges
- Removable dentures
- Dental implants
- Periodontal disease therapy
- TMJ/TMD treatment options
Step Three: Evaluate Their Customer Service
Last but certainly not least, you’ll want to ensure that your dental clinic of choice can put forth an easy-to-understand patient care process:
- Accessible patient forms available online
- Language assistance services
- Readily available appointment request hotline
- Patient education menu
- Wide range of payment options and insurance plans accepted
- Verified reviews shown directly on the facility’s homepage
Be the first to like.